Bookings can be done by calling/e-mailing us, after payment of the booking confirmation amount by your preferred payment method.
Each expedition has a registration deposit of 20% or INR 10,000 per person (whichever is more) that confirms your booking.
The remaining amount needs to be paid as per guidelines given below.
Early Bird Entries (60 days prior to expedition start date)
In order to avail the early bird discount, full payment needs to be done 60 days prior to the start of the expedition.
In case full payment is not received after the cut-off date, Standard entry rates shall be applicable.
Standard Entry (30 days prior to expedition start date)
Full payment needs to be done 15 days prior to the start of the expedition.
In case full payment is not received after the cut-off date, your booking shall stand cancelled and 50% of total amount shall be forfeited towards cancellation charges.
There are a number of ways to make payments to Go Boundless:
Payments can be made directly through net transfer/internet banking/telephone banking or at your local branch using the bank details below.
Please do not forget to mention your name in the comments field in your transaction along with the Trip details, so that we can track your payment. Please also contact us by phone/email to let us know what you have paid for.
Bank Details :
Current A/c no 2479201000942,
Canara Bank, Sector 19, Chandigarh.
IFSC Code CNRB0002479
Make your cheque (or Money Order) payable to Boundless Journeys with your contact details and the expedition you are booking for and send to: #5703, Modern Housing Complex, Manimajra, Sector 13, Chandigarh
Age Limit policy
For expeditions to Ladakh: Min age – 5 yrs & Max age – 65 yrs
For expeditions to Spiti & North East: Min age – 5 yrs & Max age – 75 yrs
For expeditions to Winter Spiti: Min age – 12 yrs & Max age – 65 yrs
For expeditions to Rajasthan, Bhutan: Min age – 3 yrs & Max age – 70 yrs
ID Proofs to be emailed at least one week prior to the date of departure for verification. Failure to provide documentation or not conforming to this policy will result in denied boarding and no compensation will be provided.
Cancellation by Customer
Loss of monies paid applies to all cancelled reservations. The date of trip cancellation is the date on which the written cancellation is received by Go Boundless. The loss of monies paid is as follows, per person:
- 60 days or more prior to departure – 100% amount shall be refunded.
- 60 to 30 days prior to trip departure – 50% of total amount shall be forfeited towards cancellation charges.
- 15 days, prior to departure – 100% of total amount shall be forfeited towards cancellation charges
- In case of rough weather, we have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. In case of cancellation due to rough weather, we will provide you with an alternate trip. The dates and the cost of trip may vary. In such cases following will apply:-
- Cost of alternate trip > Cost of booked trip: Customer has to pay extra difference in cost
- Cost of alternate trip < Cost of booked trip: Customer will be paid back the extra difference in cost.
- In case we are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund
- In case of Road Block to any destination, no refund and you have to pay extra for making alternate arrangements.
- 100% refund in case the expedition is cancelled by Go Boundless
- Go Boundless will not be liable for any kind of incidental expenses incurred by the customer such as vaccinations, vehicle prepping, non-refundable flights etc.
In case the expedition is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances mentioned above, Go Boundless is not liable for any refunds considering that all the booking are done well in advance. However, we will try to reimburse the customers in the best way possible and pass on the advantage, subject to refunds by the hotels etc. The refund accruing to the customer shall be processed within 15-20 working days from the date of the cancellation request and subject to receipt of the refunds from the hotels etc. Payments made using net banking/cheque/money order etc. shall be all refunded by net banking within a maximum of 30 days from date of cancellation.