Go Boundless Deep Desert
MANDAWA- KHIMSAR- SAM DUNES - JAISALMER- LONGEWALA- BIKANER
23rd December– 30th December 2022
(7Nights/ 8 Days)
Go Boundless Deep Desert is an ideal combination of Luxury, Adventure and offbeat travel. Hand it to the movies that many of us have fallen in love with Rajasthan but there are very few who have explored the real Rajasthan.
For a true traveller, nothing is more exciting as Group Travelling that gives you a chance to relive your teenage days and go back down the memory lane.
Rajasthan known as the land of Kings, brave warriors, camels, bandhini, fascinating forts and palaces, romance, wars and tragedy, however, “Go Boundless Deep Desert” is much more than that. Go Boundless Deep Desert combines the thrill of driving with the experience of the finest, hand-picked heritage hotels in Rajasthan. The locations and hotels are specifically chosen to give you an experience of the diverse and rich heritage of the Royal State of Rajasthan.
Experience the authentic Rajasthan with Go Boundless
DepartureMANDAWA- KHIMSAR- SAM DUNES - JAISALMER- LONGEWALA- BIKANER
Departure Time23rd December 2022
Return Time30th December 2022
Included4 Star & 5 StarBreakfastDinnerEvening TeaLunch
Not IncludedAlcoholic BeveragesHome Stay
23rd December - Mandawa
24th December – Mandawa – Taal Chappar -Khimsar
25th December –Khimsar- Sam Dunes
26th December – Sam Dunes
27th December – Dune Bashing
28th December – Sam Dunes- Jaisalmer
29th December – Jaisalmer – Bikaner
27th December – Return Home
- INR 64500/- per person on twin sharing (5% GST Extra)
- Single occupancy charges are 40% extra
- Cost for accompanying children age below the 05 is free of cost and between the Age 5 to 12 Cost is on Request.
- 80% payment confirmation against booking. Rest 20% 15 days before the travel.
- Cancellation before 30 Days, full Refund
- Cancellation before 20 days, 70% Refund
- Cancellation before 10 days, No Refund
- Cancellation of event by the organizers 100% refund.
- Cancellation arises out of unseen natural circumstances no refund.
|24TH DECEMBER||DAY-2||MANDAWA-KHIMSAR||229 KMS||3-4 HOURS|
|25TH DECEMBER||DAY-3||KHIMSAR-SAM DUNES||330 KMS||5-6 HOURS|
|26TH DECEMBER||DAY-4||SAM DUNES- LONGEWALA- NEW YEAR EVE||250 KMS||DAY EXCURSION|
|27TH DECEMBER||DAY-5||REST DAY AND DUNE BASHING||DAY EXCURSION|
|28TH DECEMBER||DAY-6||SAM DUNES- JAISELMER||40 KMS||1 HOUR|
|29TH DECEMBER||DAY-7||JAISELMER- BIKANER||330 KMS||5-6 HOURS|
|30TH DECEMBER||DAY-8||BACK HOME|
- Planning the route and itinerary to include the ‘must see’ sights
- Coordination of the convoy
- Local guidance and support from experts
- Safety Measurements
- Lead & Sweep vehicle
- First Aid arrangements
- Extra drivers on demand
- Basic service backup
- Stay at all the offbeat and best available places.
- Dune driving tips
- Merchandising of Go Boundless
- Munching Goody Bag
- Family and Kids Friendly
- Nothing is safer than Driving Your own Car (On the Way, Please avoid stopping at any Dhaba till Mandawa.
- Sanitation of The vehicle on daily Basis.
- Touch less experience across check-in, checkout and in restaurant.
- Rooms are sanitised for the safety of our guests.
- Social Distancing at breakfast area.
- Social distancing throughout the trip.
- Wearing masks by all members of our team.
- Updated instructions and procedures for all team members: general hygiene standards and instructions on hand disinfection.
|Stay on Double Occupancy|
|MANDAWA||PAINTED HAVELIS, DUNE DRIVING, STUD FARM||CASTLE MANDAWA||4 STAR||EVENING TEA, EVENING SNACKS, DINNER|
|TAL CHAPPAR/ KHIMSAR||WILDLIFE, VINTAGE CARS, KHIMSAR FORT, DUNE VILLAGE RESORT, PUPPET SHOW, EVENING ENTERTAINMENT||KHIMSAR FORT||5 STAR||BREAKFAST, AFTERNOON TEA, LUNCH, EVENING TEA, DINNER|
|SAM DUNES||CAMEL RIDE, HIGH TEA ON DINES, DUNE DRIVING, PICNIC LUNCH ON DUNES, COCKTAILS NIGHT ON DUNES, BONFIRE, CULTURAL EVENINGS, COUNTRY DRIVE, BORDER VISIT, LONGEWALA WAR MEMORIAL, TANOT MATA TAMPLE||4STAR||DAY 01: BREAKFAST, AFTERNOON TEA, FARM LUNCH, HIGH TEA ON DUNES, EVENING SNACKS AND DINNER DAY-02: BREAKFAST, AFTERNOON TEA, PICNIC LOCAL LUNCH, COCKTAILS BONFIRE AND SNACKS ON DUNES, DINNER DAY 03: BREAKFAST, PICNIC LUNCH ON DUNES, EVENING TEA, BONFIRE, BBQ AND DINNER|
|KANAK -LUXURY CAMP|
|JAISALMER||RANGMAHAL OR SIMILAR||4 STAR||BREAKFAST, AFTERNOON TEA, PICNIC LUNCH, EVENING TEA, LAVISH BUFFET DINNER|
|COUNTRY DRIVE, BORDER VISIT, LONGEWALA MEMORIAL|
|BIKANER||COUNTRY DRIVE, LAKE SIDE STAY, WILDLIFE AND PALACE STAY||GAJNER PALACE OR SIMILAR||4 STAR||BREAKFAST, AFTERNOON TEA, LUNXH, EVENING TEA, LAVISH BUFFET DINNER|
- Vehicle (Preferably 4X4)
- Does not include fuel costs for driving to & Fro locations and costs that are
- Does not include tips or other incidentals
- Alcoholic beverages (you can bring your own booze)
- Entrance charges to museums, forts and palaces, and camera charges
- Items and expenses of a personal nature
- Extra snacks, cigarettes, laundry etc.
- 5% GST