Go Sangla and Chitkul
Go Snow Drive – SANGLA & CHITKUL
26th to 30th January 2022
(4 Nights/5 Days )
Inviting Adventure Enthusiasts to venture out and explore Sangla valley in pristine white colours of snow and beautiful wide valley!!!
Sangla Valley is located in Kinnaur District of Upper Himachal Pradesh, India. The road leading to the Sangla Valley is challenging and in winters it becomes more challenging.
Situated on the banks of river Baspa, the Sangla Valley boasts of Kinner Kailash Peak, which can be seen from the Sangla Village. The Kinner Kailash peak is the said to be winter home of Lord Shiva
While driving to Sangla in winters you will surely find ice and snow on the road. Roads are maintained by the GREF and they are not very regular in cleaning the Snow. Driving on these roads can be very unpredictable and fun. Be prepared for ANYTHING- Shooting stones, landslides, ice and frozen roads, slush, water crossings, heavy snow fall, freezing temperatures etc.
Go Boundless Team has expertise in snow driving. Before starting the trip we will provide give you complete guidance.
Be Prepared for Unlimited Fun and Adventure.
4×4 vehicle and Snow Chains are mandatory for the drive.
|26TH JANUARY||CHANDIGARH – NARKANDA||175 KMS|
|27TH JANUARY||NARKANDA- SANGLA||160 KMS|
|28TH JANUARY||SANGLA- CHITKKUL –SANGLA||50 KMS|
|29TH JANUARY||SANGLA- NARKANDA||160 KMS|
|30TH JANUARY||NARKANDA- CHANDIGARH||175 KMS|
Why Go Boundless?
- Planning the route and itinerary to include the “must see” sights
- Coordination of the convoy
- Local guidance and support from experts
- The best boarding and lodging available en‐route
- Medical supplies
- Service support
- Liaison with the local authorities for inner line permits
- Liaison with locals for making all safety arrangements.
DepartureCHANDIGARH – NARKANDA - SANGLA - CHITKKUL
Departure Time26th Jaunary 2022
Return Time30th Jaunary 2022
Not Included4 Star & 5 StarAlcoholic BeveragesHome Stay
26th January- Chandigarh- Narkanda
27th january – Narkanda- Sangla
28th January –Sangla – Chitkul
- 80% payment confirmation against booking, rest 20% before 10th December 2021.
- Cancellation after 10th January 2022; no refund
- Cancellation arises out of unseen natural circumstances no refund.
- All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the expedition, without which they would not be allowed to take part in the expeditions. ( We will share the format)
- In case of rough weather, we have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. In case of cancellation due to rough weather, we will provide you with an alternate trip. The dates and the cost of trip may vary. In such cases following will apply:-
- Cost of alternate trip > Cost of booked trip: Customer has to pay extra difference in cost
- Cost of alternate trip < Cost of booked trip: Customer will be paid back the extra difference in cost.
- In case we are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund
- In case of Road Block to any destination, no refund and you have to pay extra for making alternate arrangements.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis (Luxury)
- All Meals
- Pilot Vehicle
- 24X7 Backup with mechanic
- 24X7 Medical Supplies with Oxygen Cylinders
- Snow Driving and off-roading Experience
- Service Backup
- All Permissions
- Merchandising of Go Boundless
- Radio Communication Sets
- Guidance and support
- Does not include fuel costs for driving to & fro locations and costs that are incurred on the way.
- Road Taxes and Tolls
- Does not include tips or other incidentals
- Alcoholic beverages
- Entrance charges to monasteries, and camera charges
- Items and expenses of a personal nature
- Extra snacks, cigarettes, laundry etc.
- Water & Beverages
- Personal and Vehicle Insurance
- Snow Chains
- Anything not mentioned in inclusive
- 5% GST
- 100% payment confirmation against booking
- Cancellation of event by the organizers 100% refund.
- Cancellation by participant will have no refund
- Cancellation before 30th November 2021- 100% refund
- Cancellation after 30th November 2021 – No Refund
- Cancellation arising out of unseen natural circumstances no refund.