Great Lakes Kashmir Trek
Go Boundless - Great Lakes Kashmir Trek
16th-24th July 2022
(07 nights 08days )
The Kashmir Great Lakes Trek is in no need of an introductory treatise. It presents the poem in itself. You can draw a preface of it by just hearing its name. Kashmir is a wonderful place and if you are on a Himalayan trek you are bound to taste the natural beauty and adventure. The trek to the Kashmir Great Lakes Trek offers a lifetime experience of vintage memories that are so wonderfully tiring. The thundering silence of the Kashmir lakes and its virgin beauty is spell bound. Apart from the lakes, even the barren milky snow clad mountains stand out in might and proud.
Sheer heaven on earth is the phrase that will come to your mind while undertaking the Kashmir Great Lakes trek, for the state is a land of divine beauty. When the starting point of your excursion is a bewitching place like Sonamarg, you know that you are in for a world of excitement. As you walk along the trails, you get to witness almost the entire range of ecological zones in the Himalayas. When you start the hike, you are amidst thick temperate forests of pine. You then gain altitude and enter jungles of morinda spruces, pindrow first and deodar trees, which disappear as you reach altitudes of over 11000 feet. Here you are greeted by expansive meadows of lush grass and shrubs, and they are easy to trek through due to their comparatively flatter terrain. From these grasslands, you will be able to see crystal-clear lakes and snow-covered mountain peaks in the distance.
DepartureSrinagar - Sonamarg - Nichnai - Kishansar Valley - Gadsar - Satsar - Gangbal - Naranag
Departure Time16th July 2022
Return Time24th July 2022
Not Included4 Star & 5 StarAlcoholic BeveragesHome Stay
16th July– Reach Srinagar
16th July - Srinagar to Sonamarg (Altitude 7800 ft)
18th July - Sonamarg to Nichnai (Altitude: 7,800 ft to 11,500 ft)
19th July - Nichnai to Kishansar Valley (Altitude: 11,500 ft to 12,000 ft via 13100 ft)
20th July - Kishansar/Vishansar Valley to Gadsar (Altitude: 12,000ft) to (12,000ft) via (13,750ft)
21st July - Gadsar to Satsar- (Altitude: 12,000 ft to 12,000 ft)
22nd July - Satsar to Gangbal via Zaj Pass (Altitude: 12,000 ft to 11,500 ft 13000 ft)
23rd July - Gangbal to Naranag via Trunkhol Meadow (Altitude: 11,500 ft to 7,450 ft)
- All transfers / excursions from Srinagar to Srinagar
- All stays inclusive of breakfast, packed lunch and dinner on all days at the camp
- Luxury Hotel on double sharing basis at Sonamarg and Srinagar
- Offloading of backpacks on ponies is included in the package (Upto 10 kgs)
- Medical Backup
- Trip Guidance
- Flights / Transpiration to the hotel
- Expenses of personal nature such as phone calls, outside eatables, drinks (Mineral
- Water, Aerated /Alcohol Drinks), laundry, tips, etc.
- Cost of any form of insurance, rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Any change in the itinerary, stay on account of flight/ train cancellation due to bad
- Weather, ill health and road block etc. Any Factors which are beyond our control.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the 'cost includes' column.
- Once confirmed/issued non refundable.
- 5% GST
- We have kept buffer of one day in case of any delay on the trek due to any un foreseen circumstances or rains etc. Please book your Tickets for day 9 evening.
- Day 01 and day 09 is a free day to explore Srinagar. You can do the sightseeing at your own cost.
- In Case you opt to Withdraw from the trek, no refund applicable.
- Wear comfortable full cotton / thermal casual top and track / cargo pants.
- Wear good waterproof trekking shoes.
- Sun hat or cap
- Sun glasses. (UV protected)
- Sunscreen lotion (SPF 30+)
- Cold Cream.
- Head lamp or Torch (With Extra Batteries)
- Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks.
- Water bottle with water (minimum 3 ltr per person, per day)
- Toilet Paper & kit.
- Personal Photo Identity (Compulsory)
- Personal Medication (if any)
- Personal Clothing.
- Heavy Woolen Clothing & socks.
- Wind Stopper / Feather Jacket
- Rain Sheet (Poncho)
- Floaters ( Footwear )
- Trek Pole
- Warm Gloves and Cap
- Power Bank
- Light Weight Feather Jacket
- Backpack Rain Cover