Go Spiti- Self Driven Expedition (June)
Go Spiti- Self Driven Expedition
18th June to 28th June 2022
(11 Nights/12 Days )
With pristine lakes and some of the worlds’ highest inhabited villages, Spiti leaves you with picture-postcard memories of barren desert and precariously perched monasteries set against backdrop of clear blue skies. Sparse population and awesome driving opportunities offer a feeling of unexplored remoteness in an area yet untouched by tourism. At incredible altitudes with stunning landscape, often compared to Ladakh before tourists took over, Spiti makes a fantastic road-trip destination. High altitude and rugged mountains make for a bucket list drive as you reach an altitude of 15,000 Feet.
An ideal combination of traversing river beds, waterfalls, monasteries, warm locals, peace, star gazing ,experiencing the milky-way and driving on single track dirt-trails.
Go Boundless will take care of all details including:
Why Travel with Go Boundless-
- Planning the route and itinerary to include the ‘must see’ sights
- Coordination of the convoy
- Local guidance and support from experts
- Safety Measurements
- Lead & Sweep vehicle
- First Aid arrangements
- Extra drivers on demand
- Basic service backup
- Stay at all the offbeat and best available places.
- Hill Driving tips
- Merchandising of Go Boundless
- Munching Goody Bag
- Family and Kids Friendly
The itinerary for “Go Spiti” has been designed for gradual acclimatization and to include the best lodging and boarding options available on this route.
|DAY-01||18TH JUNE||CHANDIGARH – NARKANDA||193 KMS||6-7 HOURS|
|DAY-02||19TH JUNE||NARKANDA- BAGA SARHAN||94 KMS||3-4 HOURS|
|DAY-03||20TH JUNE||BAGA SARHAN||LOCAL||REST DAY|
|DAY-04||21ST JUNE||BAGA SARHAN- SANGLA||135 KMS||5-6 HOURS|
|DAY-05||22ND JUNE||SANGLA- CHITKUL-SANGLA||70 KMS||2-3 HOURS|
|DAY-06||23RD JUNE||SANGLA- NAKO||126 KMS||5-6 HOURS|
|DAY-07||24TH JUNE||NAKO-TABO-DHANKAR – KAZA||112 KMS||3-4 HOURS|
|DAY-08||25TH JUNE||KAZA – HIKKIM- LOSAR – KAZA||LOCAL||LOCAL DRIVING|
|DAY-09||26TH JUNE||KAZA – KEEKIBBER – KAZA||LOCAL||LOCAL DRIVING|
|DAY-10||27TH JUNE||KAZA- CHANDERTAAL – MANALI||182 KMS||6-7 HOURS|
|DAY-11||28TH JUNE||MANALI||LOCAL||REST DAY|
DepartureCHANDIGARH - NARKANDA - BAGA SARHAN - SANGLA - CHITKUL-SANGLA -NAKO-TABO-DHANKAR - KAZA- CHANDERTAAL - MANALI
Departure Time18th June 2022
Return Time28th June 2022
Included4 Star & 5 StarBreakfastDinnerEvening TeaLunch
Not IncludedAlcoholic BeveragesHome Stay
Chandigarh – Narkanda (18th June)
Narkanda- Baga Sarahan (Kullu Distt.) (19th June)
Baga Sarahan (20th June)
Baga Sarahan- Sangla (21st June)
Sangla- Chitkul-Sangla (22nd June)
Sangla –Nako (23rd June)
Nako – Tabo – Dhankar - Kaza (24th June)
Kaza – Kee – Kibber - Kaza (25th June)
Kaza – Langza- Hikkim -Kaza (26th June)
Kaza- Chandertaal- Manali (27th October)
Manali (28th October)
Back Home (29th October)
- Cost Per Adult - 52000 INR + 5% GST (On Double Occupancy)
- Cost Per Adult – 75000 INR + 5% GST (On Single Occupancy)
- Child 5-12 = 35000 INR (With Extra Bed)
- Child above 12 is treated as Adult
- Vehicle & Fuel
- Tips and gratuities.
- Phone Calls.
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- 100% Refund by 15th May 2022
- 80% Refund by 30th may 2022
- No Refund after 1st June 2022
- Cancellation of event by the organizers 100% refund.
- Cancellation by participant will have no refund
- Cancellation arises out of unseen natural circumstances no refund.
- In case of emergency at home/illness etc. 50% will be deducted and rest of the amount may be adjusted in the next trip.
- In case of rough weather, we have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not.
- In case of cancellation due to rough weather no refund
- In case of Road Block to any destination, no refund and you have to pay extra for making alternate arrangements.